Oldcourt Woods (Behind Garryduff Sports Complex)
Sunday, 9th October 2016
Adult 5K Trail Race – 9:30am
- Online registration is open to participants over 16 years only (age on date of race). Postal form option may be available on request to the event organisers for younger applicants to the 5KM race.
- All payments for the race are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
- In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, you assume full and complete responsibility for any injuryor accident which may occur while traveling to or from the event, during the event, or while on the premises of the event. You should be aware of and assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants,effect of weather.
- Hi Visibility Clothing must be worn by all participants as well as a race specific number. For the 5km race, participants are asked to provide their own hi-vis.
- Participant specific numbers will be provided to all participants during the registration on the morning of the race. Bring proof of registration (your online confirmation letter/email) to the bib-pick up table.
- Participants are asked to follow the course mapped out on the day, following the tape laid out. Any participant deviating from the course may be disqualified.
- The woodland will remain open to all public users during the time of the race. Participants are asked to exercise caution and be aware of other users of the public amenity during the race. Stewards will be on hand to keep the course clear for runners as much as is possible.
- Race briefing: There will be a briefing approximately 10-minutes before the start of each race. Please proceed toward the start line in plenty of time and remain quiet so that everyone can hear the briefing.
Download Cork Woodland Registration Form here: Registration Form