Friday, December 21, 2012
Well done to all those involved in raising money for St. Vincent De Paul also through baking for the Scoil Niocláis Cake Sale and from carol singing in Douglas and in Super Valu in Frankfield.
Best of luck to all those involved in the X-Mas Factor today!!!
Monday, December 10, 2012
- The Scoil Niocláis Christmas Raffle 2012 has been organised by the parents committee.
- The draw will take place on 18th December at the school Christmas concert.
- All proceeds go to Scoil Niocláis!
- €50 Voucher for East Village Bar and Restaurant
- Christmas Goodies Hamper
Donated by Transbound Ltd.
- Hamper of Beauty Products
Donated by O'Sullivan's Pharmacy,Grange
- Supervalu Voucher (€25)Donated by Transbound Ltd.
- Set of 6 Wine Glasses
Donated by Newbridge Shop
- €25 Book Voucher+Tin of Roses
Donated by High St. Books
- €25 Lunch Voucher for O'Sullivan's Bar, Douglas
- €20 Voucher for Crofts Fine Footwear, Douglas
- Wao's Chinese Restaurant (Voucher for lunch for two)
- Gift Voucher for a blowdry+treatment
Donated by Artisan 2,Parkgate
- Golf Umbrella+Golf Balls
Donated by FBD Insurance
2 euro for one strip of tickets
5 euro for three strips of tickets
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Prizes: Safety Competition:
Overall winner of the metre of chocolate for 3rd/ 4th:
Kelly Collins, Kannelle-Rose Yamedjeu, Sara Ilijev (Mr. Flynn)
1st Prize: Aleksandra Skorupa (Ms. Quigney)
2nd Prize: Maeve Moran (Mr. Flynn)
Joint 3rd Prize: Sarah Lucey (Mr. Foley)
1st Prize: Daniel Coakley (Ms. O’ Brien)
2nd Prize: Robyn Smith (Ms. O’Brien)
Joint 3rd Prize: Tomiwa Morris (Mr. Kirby) and Brian Corkery (Ms. Walsh)
Overall winner of the metre of chocolate for 5th/ 6th:
Daniel Ghori (Ms. Casey)
1st Prize: Sinéad Burtchell (Ms. Guilfoyle)
2ndPrize: Louise Murdoch (Mr. Moynihan)
3rd Prize: Louise Velon (Ms. O’Sullivan)
1st Prize: Roshidat Olawale (Ms. Horgan)
2nd Prize: Anna Butler (Mr. Walsh)
3rd Prize: Caoimhe Whelan (Mr. Walsh)
1st Prize: Sarah Mc Ginn (Ms. O’Keeffe)
2nd Prize: Heidi O’Sullivan (Ms. O’Keeffe)
3rd Prize: David O’Sullivan (Ms. Kelleher)
Special Prize for anti-bullying poster: Juliet O’Keeffe in Mr. O’Connell’s 3rd class.